1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
This is the Most Powerful Post I have seen in a long time.
Remember these words when you are considering getting a Pet..
I am going to Post some of these heartfelt comments as We all need to Hear about the Beauty of our Pets passing and really embrace this part as well as the living part.
It’s a Natural Order of things and we all need to see its Beauty, too…
Here at PetEx pet sitting services we honor the whole journey together if You so desire.
I have a FB pet page and would love for you to like, comment and give feedback.
Come Join us @ PetEx; Pet sitting services and even on Instagram as petstylermary.
I will be posting some of these stories of our losses are they are very special and a big part of the journey with our Furbabies.
Please come see and join us for discussions and comments and of course YOUR Story.
Your Pet & Life Styler,
#petexct #petsitting #dogs #cats #horses #cesarsway #petstylermary